Mobile App ideas - worksheet emailer

Joined
May 18, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all, firstly this post is strictly opinion based and all idea's are fully welcome and heard .....

I run a business for electrical control systems (our own software in structured text and ladder logic) and we attend sites to carry out repairs.

I want to create my own app, for filling in worksheets when on customer premises, I would like it to be on android tablets, which then automatically emails the customers a copy on completion (as a PDF) and also stores a copy on a server as a backup, should the email fail.

I have seen a similar app running , written in PHP. Is this the best language for an app such as this?
Want to keep it simple with small file sizes

Joined
Jul 29, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hello.
Nice to meet you.
I am a senior software engineer and I can build your app.
Please send me email if you are interested in.
My email address is (e-mail address removed)
Hope to discuss in more detail.
Thanks.