Which programming language should I use for this project?

Which programming language should i use?

  • C#

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Python

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am trying to web scrape financial statements for companies dynamically . For example I want to scrape specific information for companies from their financial statements such as revenue for last 10 years, eps, cash flow etc… and display it on a website That i will use for personal use but may also make it public. I want to be able to type in the stock ticker on the website and it outputs all the information I would want to scrape on that web page. So which is best ? Python or c#? I am deciding between those 2.

Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I have seen a lot of videos in youtube that use Python for a web scraper. An alternative is Node.js (Javascript Framework) with Puppeteer which is quite simple to use