People are needed for a mental model study of concurrent programming. (>19 years old, English Speaking, Programmers who know concurrency)

Joined
Sep 6, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
This study has been approved by the ethics department of the University of New Brunswick, with reference number 2022-067.

Please help us complete a mental model study concerning the understanding of java concurrent programming. Many people feel that concurrent programming is hard, and we want to understand why it is so difficult. The study was designed by a graduate student in the Faculty of Computer Science at the University of New Brunswick.

The study will last half an hour or less. By contributing to our study, you can get an e-gift card if you finish this experiment in one sitting. There are no other obligations for this study, and you can choose to start your study at any time at your convenience.

People with experience in Concurrent programming are needed.

We want:
  1. College students
  2. College Professors
  3. Programmers
  4. Other people with related background
Note:
  1. Please use a newer web browser version; older browsers may not support the code module.
  2. All participants must be over 19 years old.
  3. If you meet these qualifications, click on this link to participate in our study https://run.pavlovia.org/pentagon_ma/concurrentmental_ver6/html. The experiment is required to be finished in one continuous sitting.
  4. To stay anonymous, please don't modify the "participant" and "session" fields when you click on the link above.
  5. E-gift cards will be given to you later when the study is finished. We will not disclose any information at any time.
For more information, you can send an email to (e-mail address removed)