Java programming

Joined
Oct 31, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone I started to learn java about a year ago and I dont know its just my abilities or doing something wrong
but seems to me I getting nowhere ... I doing the Udemy Java Masterclass and about finishing arrays at section 8 (if someone familiar)
but my progress just slow even I practicing every day . After all this time is possible that I should just give up?
Dont know if you guys are struggeling as well or just me or maybe I just dont use the right tool...
If anyone has an idea where can i find begginer level exercices or where can i contribute to easy java projects that would be helpful..
Best wishes
Peter