ASP.Net 1.1 in Visual Studio 2005

Guest

I'm investigating moving our small company from VS2003 to VS2005. I currently
have Beta 2 insyalled on my machine, and I was wondering if it is possible to
compile to ASP.Net 1.1 using Visual Studio 2005?

Guest

As long as you do not use any newer features, you can use the command line
compiler for 1.1. If you want to break Visual Studio 2005, you can tweak the
registry to use this compiler (and live with the massive aggrevation that
comes from doing this to yourself). But, you cannot, without tweaking the
product so it does not work properly, have Visual Studio 2005 compile to 1.1.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!