    "Server Error in '/' Application." "Failed to map the path '/test.aspx'. " I
    can successfully run asp and htm pages from that same location, however.

    Help would be appreciated.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 15, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your reply, Steve. I gave ASPNET_REGIIS.EXE -i a try, as you
    suggested, but it did not change the outcome.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2005

    Matt Berther Guest

    Hello randy,

    I think this is because wwwroot is not a vroot. ASP.NET apps need to have
    a vroot.

    Matt Berther, Apr 15, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your reply, Matt, however, I get this same error regardless of
    whether I put the aspx page in a virtual directory or in the root of the
    website. I can access asp pages from either of these. I reinstalled visual
    studio 2005 a second time and reran the asp.net registration, too, to no
    avail.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2005

    Guest Guest

    I'm getting this error as well. Has anyone been able to resolve it?

    Guest, Jul 13, 2005

    eagle1140

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Am also getting the same error. do any one have any idea reagrding the same.
    Will appreciate any reply.

    eagle1140, Apr 13, 2011