ASP.NET 2.0 Master Page Errors

Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com

Can someone explain what to do with these error messages? When I click on
them the IDE loads a webpage that looks very foreign. I don't know how to
solve these errors.

Error 1 'ASP.try_content_page_aspx.GetTypeHashCode()': no suitable method
found to override c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.
NET Files\ecuiunbound\5fbfce88\c1243b83\App_Web_try_content_page.aspx.
cdcab7d2.slrpvfgc.0.cs 969

Error 2 'ASP.try_content_page_aspx.ProcessRequest(System.Web.HttpContext)':
no suitable method found to override c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.
50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\ecuiunbound\5fbfce88\c1243b83\
App_Web_try_content_page.aspx.cdcab7d2.slrpvfgc.0.cs 973

Error 3 'ASP.try_content_page_aspx' does not implement interface member
'System.Web.IHttpHandler.IsReusable' c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.
50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\ecuiunbound\5fbfce88\c1243b83\
App_Web_try_content_page.aspx.cdcab7d2.slrpvfgc.0.cs 198

Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com

Problem Solved. There must have been something wrong with the content page I
created. I created a new content page and added the same functionality from
the previous content page and it compiled fine.

Keith Patrick

You may have had the Inherits attribute referring to an older version of the
namespace-qualified type name. I've been doing some refactoring (manual
because the beta built-in refactoring is painfully slow and buggy), and I
get quite a few of those errors when I compile