ASP.net 2.0 webserver problem

Guest

In ASP.net 1.1 we were using to Build path to assembly, and set return path
for dependancy
but in asp.net 2.0 use its own webserver in which i cannt the path but when
i use IIS it work but this code does not work using asp.net 2.0 temp web
server
string binPath =
HttpContext.Current.Request.PhysicalApplicationPath.TrimEnd('\\') + "\\bin\\";
string assemblyPath = binPath + "MyApp.dll"; //settings[dataType
+ "Assembly"];
string className ="MyApp.DataLayer.UserData";
//settings["DataImprovement."];
path = assemblyPath;

Guest

the problem is debuging cos i have some problem with IIS debugging that why i
was using developement webserver

Peter Bromberg said:
If it works in IIS, then don't use the built-in Developement webserver. You
can't use it for production anyway. Change your project to use IIS instead.
Peter

--
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

Amjad said:
In ASP.net 1.1 we were using to Build path to assembly, and set return path
for dependancy
but in asp.net 2.0 use its own webserver in which i cannt the path but when
i use IIS it work but this code does not work using asp.net 2.0 temp web
server
string binPath =
HttpContext.Current.Request.PhysicalApplicationPath.TrimEnd('\\') + "\\bin\\";
string assemblyPath = binPath + "MyApp.dll"; //settings[dataType
+ "Assembly"];
string className ="MyApp.DataLayer.UserData";
//settings["DataImprovement."];
path = assemblyPath;

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,
the problem is debuging cos i have some problem with IIS debugging that why i
was using developement webserver

Which problems were you having debugging in IIS? It should work pretty
much the same (including attaching to the process, etc...)

HTH,
Laurent