    which is showing trough CollapsiblePanelExtender .

    Does anybody have some idea?
    Thanks.

    Simic, Jan 20, 2009

  2. Simic

    Simic Guest

    One more thing. On other page where I am using also
    CollapsiblePanelExtender when I open page source view I regularly see
    objects(grid) html tags. With the first problematic page I don't see
    objects. Probably they are saved in view state or similar and that is the
    problem.

    Simic, Jan 20, 2009

  3. Simic

    Simic Guest

    The solution was that I use created name
    document.getElementById("ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_grdDetails");

    Simic, Jan 21, 2009