ASP.net C# javascript

nateastle

Hi Mark

Sorry for the trouble but one last question, I think.   Can you write me the
MyConnectionString syntax for accessing a local .mdb file ?

Thanks
Peter

you can go to http://www.connectionstrings.com to get a sample of
connection strings. Pulling from the site.

Server=.\SQLExpress;AttachDbFilename=c:\mydbfile.mdf;Database=dbname;
Trusted_Connection=Yes;

Peter

Thank you so much guys, especially Mark, for giving me a big hand. I managed to perform what I need to do with Dictionary and
looping/creating my own dataset. I really appreciated it.

Peter

you can go tohttp://www.connectionstrings.comto get a sample of
connection strings. Pulling from the site.

Server=.\SQLExpress;AttachDbFilename=c:\mydbfile.mdf;Database=dbname;
Trusted_Connection=Yes;

yup, that's what I meant...
http://www.connectionstrings.com/access
http://www.connectionstrings.com/access-2007