ASP.net cannot get logon user name in window

Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Seems I have put on the wrong place before^^"

I have worked on a program using ASP.net(VB) and I have to get the name and domain of the logon user in Windows while the user do not need to input the name and password again as they had logged on.
I have used User.Identity.Name, HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.Name() and many methods, however, all doesn't work. Some of them returns an empty string, some returns the username who run the IIS, which is not my expectation.

I have disabled the annoymous access and set the Integrated Windows Authentication. impersonate is set to true. When I run the application, a window being pop and ask me for inputting username and password.

Can anyone help me, please. I'm stick with this problem for a long time.