ASP.NET Forma authenitcation & Frames

J. Babe

In an ASP.NET application:

-I am using forms authentication

-I have a frames HTML page that: has a banner image at the top(HTML
page containg a .jpg), and my .aspx pages in the bottom.

-first page in my project is a login screen with a username textbox, a
password textbox, 2 labels for the textboxes, and a submit button.

-The HTML page is located in the directory above the .aspx pages.

-When I load the HTML page, it loads the banner successfully, but it
doesn't load the textboxes and button for the login.aspx page. It just
displays the labels, and the caption on the submit button.

I'm wondering how to fix this problem.
Thanks.