1) You want to print the crystal reports if its automatically then check #1
otherwise check #2 and #3

Here is the solution check these links

#1 ) To just print the Crystal report
http://blogs.wwwcoder.com/shaunakp/archive/2005/02/21/1821.aspx

#2) To export to Excel and then Print by clicking the button in Excel
http://blogs.wwwcoder.com/shaunakp/archive/2005/02/09/1706.aspx

#3) To export to PDF and then print by clicking on the print button
http://blogs.wwwcoder.com/shaunakp/archive/2005/02/09/1707.aspx

Hope this helps,
Shaun, M.C.P
http://blogs.wwwcoder.com/shaunakp

Prateek

thanks for you reply Shaun..
Actually the problem does not concern printing of crystal report..
I would just like to execute and show an ASP.NET page within crystal..
is this somehow possible?