Problems with Crystal Reports

Steve

Hi all,

I've written an ASP.NET web application using VS 2008. I've used
Crystal Reports on my pages.

When I run the site on my development machine, it runs fine. However,
when I install on my server and request a web page, I get the
following error:

configuration file required to service this request. Please review the
specific error details below and modify your configuration file
appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly
'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ClientDoc, Version=10.5.3700.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its
dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

Does any one know how to get round this, bearing in mind that I am
only using space on a shared server and probably won't be able to
install anything on the target machine. Ideally, I would like a way to
get hold of the DLLs required on the server, and add them manually as
references to my project (ensuring that CopyLocal is true) so that I
can just copy them to the server when I deploy. Is this possible?!

Thanks in advance,

Steve.