    sites saying to use panels, but this is a major problem!

    Thanks for any help!

    Chad

    Chad A. Beckner, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Chad A. Beckner

    EMW Guest

    I have a simular thing, but no problems.

    sub Button1(....) handles button1.click
    'this button is on panel2
    panel2.visible=false
    panel1.visible = true

    end sub

    sub Button2(...) handles button2.click
    'this button is on panel1

    panel1.visible=false
    panel2.visible=true
    end sub

    rg,
    Eric

    EMW, Jun 17, 2004

  3. But what happens when user clicks the "Back" button of the browser? Does
    the correct panels show up? Is there anything special that I need in the
    Page_Load event (or other event?)

    Chad

    Chad A. Beckner, Jun 18, 2004