ASp.Net Performance

Islamegy®

I have a Dynamic Page which alow user to choose User-control from a
DropDownList like in DotNetNuke then i load it using
LoadControl() method. But i suffer from slow Performance, I was use
ObjectDatasource but i replaced it by Async code to call my webservice...
I'm sure it's not a problem of my webservice since i used it before and it
work so fine.
I did alot of work to implement Async but it didn't help much

I think to remove all code from Page_Load and Page_PreRender and cache
controls to avoid using reflections then after Get the Control from cache I
call my Methods to fill data and do all logic. So is it going to help
inperformance??

If i added Register tags for all my userControl in my Default page, is it
improve performance??
thanx

Guest

Async to a webservice from an ASP.NET page isn't really going to buy you
anything since you still need to wait for the callback to return in order to
get any result, so the effect is the same as a synchronous call. Have you
tried putting caching on the controls?
Peter

Islamegy®

do u mean cache the output?? it's dynamic controls i can't cache it this
way.. does it help to move events From Page_Load() to MyPageLoad() and cache
the control..
So when i get the control from cache and fire MyPageLoad() to load data...

Since i think the delay in the LoadControl() not calling the webservice