ASP Records & Repeat Regions

gjoneshtfc

Hello,

I want to create a table with records from a database but I want the
background colour of each row to be different. For example:

Record 1 - blue background
Record 2 - white background
Record 3 - blue background
Record 4 - white background
Record 5 - blue background
Record 6 - white background.... etc.....

I am able to do repeating regions but I do not know how (or if its
possible?!) to change the background colour of the row afterwards. On
the other hand I can repeat two rows that have the colours already set
but I cannot get the second record to appear in the second row before
it is repeated. Again I have no idea if it is actually possible?!

If anyone can help it will be greatly appreaciated.

Regards, Gareth

Mike Brind

Hello,

I want to create a table with records from a database but I want the
background colour of each row to be different. For example:

Record 1 - blue background
Record 2 - white background
Record 3 - blue background
Record 4 - white background
Record 5 - blue background
Record 6 - white background.... etc.....

I am able to do repeating regions but I do not know how (or if its
possible?!) to change the background colour of the row afterwards. On
the other hand I can repeat two rows that have the colours already set
but I cannot get the second record to appear in the second row before
it is repeated. Again I have no idea if it is actually possible?!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=alternate+row+colors+asp+-net&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

gjoneshtfc

Thanks Mike! Was trying to make it too complicated when a simple search
for alternate colours would have done!

Thanks again, Gareth