ASP to PDF,...

GTN170777

Hi All,

I found a nice little peice of code that displays the data on the page as an
excel spreadsheet --

<%
%>

I was just wondering whether there is something similar for PDF???

Thanks again....

Daniel Crichton

GTN170777 wrote on Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:45:01 -0800:
I found a nice little peice of code that displays the data on the page
as an excel spreadsheet --
<%
%>

That doesn't actually generate an Excel spreadsheet - all it does is cause
the browser to load Excel to read the output, and as Excel can parse CSV,
fixed width text, HTML, and other formats it'll just open it and deal with
it.