ASPFileUpload Error on Large Files

Paul

I'm using Microsoft's ASPFileUpload routines and all works fine as
long as my files are smaller than about 200K. For anything larger
than about 210K, I get the following error:

Error Type:
Request object, ASP 0104 (0x80004005)
Operation not Allowed

On the .Upload method. Has anyone else experienced this problem with
ASPFileUpload?

Thanks
--Paul

Scott Townsend

Hey Aaron,

I'm working with Paul. Your link was Helpful. We can now get large files on
our Development machine. (Win2003 IIS6) Though now that we have posted it
to the Production server we seem to have the opposite problem. The
Production machine is a Win2000 IIS5 machine. It can take large files just
fine. The Small files are what killing it.

We are not getting the following:

ASPFileUpload (0x800A0007)
Out of memory

Its on the .upload in the ASP file. Seems to be at about the same break
point of 256K, which is the default Chunk size that the DLL reads. Kind of
like if the file is smaller then the Chunk size its not calculating the
TotalByes correctly, though it works Great on the Win2003 Box...

The file does get uploaded and it is intact, so it is reading the file, its
jsut something about the tail end of the code that is causing it to
creater...

Any Suggestions would be helpful

Thanks,
Scott<-

Owen

Scott said:
The file does get uploaded and it is intact, so it is reading the file, its
jsut something about the tail end of the code that is causing it to
creater...

Any Suggestions would be helpful

Scott, I would reccomend using AspUpload instead. It's very easy to use
and has stuff built in to control the maximum file sizes.
(http://www.aspupload.com). I managed to get this working perfectly
within 30 mins.

Owen