AspMenu - Multiple Separator Images?

Vijay

Hi

Is it possible to have different separator images for different levels of
menu in an ASPMENU?

Right now i am specifying the separator image for the menu items as
follows -

StaticBottomSeparatorImageUrl="<url of the image>"

We want to have a different images for 1st level and 2nd level menu items
(The design of the website is such that it requires this) . How can this be
done programmatically?

Thanks.

Vijay

My Menu code - (its being used in Sharepoint 2007)

<SharePoint:AspMenu runat="server"
datasourceID="SiteMapDS"
orientation="Vertical"
StaticDisplayLevels="1"
MaximumDynamicDisplayLevels="0"
StaticSubMenuIndent="1"
ItemWrap="true"
AccessKey="3"
CssClass="leftNav"
SkipLinkText="<%$Resources:cms,masterpages_skiplinktext%>"
StaticBottomSeparatorImageUrl="../../SiteCollectionImages/SitePrimary/leftnav_separator.gif">
<LevelMenuItemStyles>
<asp:MenuItemStyle CssClass="leftNav1" Font-Underline="False" />
<asp:MenuItemStyle CssClass="leftNav2" Font-Underline="False" />
<asp:MenuItemStyle CssClass="leftNav3" Font-Underline="False" />
</LevelMenuItemStyles>
<DynamicHoverStyle CssClass="leftNavFlyOutsHover"/>
<DynamicMenuStyle CssClass="leftNavFlyOuts" />
<StaticSelectedStyle Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="White" />
<DynamicMenuItemStyle CssClass="leftNavFlyOutsItem"/>
<StaticHoverStyle CssClass="leftNavHover"/>
</SharePoint:AspMenu>