Wrong ForeColor on Menu in Google Chrome

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Anton, Sep 9, 2009.

  1. Anton

    Anton Guest

    hi

    asp.net 3.5

    The menu control below displays a white forecolor when testing in Internet
    Explorer. But now to my surprise it is BLUE when testing on Google Chrome

    <asp:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" SkinID="menu"
    CssClass="menu"
    DataSourceID="smdsNormal"
    StaticDisplayLevels="2"
    Orientation="Horizontal">
    </asp:Menu>

    Skin:
    <asp:menu runat="server"
    SkinId="menu"
    BackColor="#3399FF"
    ForeColor="White" Font-Names="Verdana" Font-Size="16px" Font-Bold="true"
    StaticMenuItemStyle-HorizontalPadding="5px"
    DynamicMenuItemStyle-BackColor="#3399FF"
    DynamicHoverStyle-Font-Underline="true"
    DynamicHoverStyle-ForeColor="#FFFFFF"
    StaticSubMenuIndent="10px"
    StaticHoverStyle-Font-Underline="true"
    StaticHoverStyle-ForeColor="#FFFFFF"
    DynamicMenuItemStyle-HorizontalPadding="5px"></asp:menu>

    css:
    ..menu
    {
    color:White;
    }

    any idea what I do wrong?

    Anton, Sep 9, 2009

  2. Anton

    Anton Guest

    solved

    Anton, Sep 10, 2009

  3. Anton

    Raghupathi K Guest

    How ? Please show us the solution for the benefit of those having
    similar problems.....

    Raghupathi K, Sep 14, 2009