ASPUPLOAD + change upload folder.

JimmySlam

Hi I am triyingo to upload a file with ASPUPLOAD which works fine the only
problem I need to change the folder where is going to be uploaded.

I tried with

folder = "\"+cstr(request.querystring("folder"))
path=Server.MapPath("."&folder)

Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload.1")
Upload.OverwriteFiles = true
Upload.SetMaxSize 1048576
Count = Upload.Save (path)

But always uploads into the same folder (where the ASP is uploaded).

Any tip?

Cheers!

MikeR

JimmySlam said:
Hi I am triyingo to upload a file with ASPUPLOAD which works fine the only
problem I need to change the folder where is going to be uploaded.

I tried with

folder = "\"+cstr(request.querystring("folder"))
path=Server.MapPath("."&folder)

Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload.1")
Upload.OverwriteFiles = true
Upload.SetMaxSize 1048576
Count = Upload.Save (path)

But always uploads into the same folder (where the ASP is uploaded).

Any tip?

Cheers!

What does path contain? Use a response.write to show it, don't guess. If
the path really exists, does it have write permission?
MikeR