atlas help

Guest

Hi,

I am trying to create an autocomplete textbox from product list. It's not
working.

Here is my WS

<%

@ WebService Language="VB" Class="GetList" %>
Imports

System.Web
Imports

System.Web.Services
Imports

System.Web.Services.Protocols
Imports

System.Data
Imports

System.Data.SqlClient

<WebService(Namespace :=

"http://tempuri.org/")> _
<WebServiceBinding(ConformsTo:=WsiProfiles.BasicProfile1_1)> _

Public

Class GetList

Inherits System.Web.Services.WebService

<WebMethod()> _

Public Function GetProducts(ByVal sName As String) As DataSet

Try

Dim conn As SqlConnection

Dim cmd As SqlCommand

Dim ds As New DataSet

conn =

New SqlConnection("Server=Server;Database=Database;User ID=sa;Password=PASS")

cmd =

New SqlCommand("GetProdList", conn)

Dim param As New SqlParameter()
param.ParameterName =

"@productName"
param.SqlDbType = SqlDbType.VarChar

param.Size = 5

param.Value = sName

cmd.Parameters.Add(param)

Dim da As New SqlDataAdapter(cmd)

da.Fill(ds)

Return ds

Catch ex As Exception

End Try

End Function
End

Class

The WS is working.

Here is my asp.net app code

<%

@ Page Language="VB" Title="Get List"%>
<!

DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

<

html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head id="Head1" runat="server">

body { font: 11pt Trebuchet MS;

font-color: #000000;

padding-top: 72px;

text-align: center }

..text { font: 8pt Trebuchet MS }

</head>

<form id="Form1" runat="server">

<atlas:ScriptManager id="AtlasPage1" runat="server" />

<h3>AutoComplete server control</h3>

<asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server">

</asp:TextBox>

<atlas:AutoCompleteExtender runat="server"

ID="autoComplete1">

<atlas:AutoCompleteProperties TargetControlID="TextBox1"

Enabled="True" ServicePath="GetList.asmx"

ServiceMethod="GetProducts"

minimumprefixlength="1" />

</atlas:AutoCompleteExtender>

</form>