Authentication in ASP.NET 2.0

Peter Afonin

Hello,

I'm just reading about the new authentication features and authentication
controls in Visual Studio 2005. Seems to be very nice, but one thing is not
quite clear to me.

It says that all user data is stored in the ASPNETDB.MDF file in the
App_Data folder. In my current ASP.NET 1.1 application I'm using my Users
table very often, so I need all the information to be stored in the real SQL
Server database. Is there a way to control where the user data is stored
without doing everything old fashioned way? So far I couldn't find any
information on how to control the data store for the user data.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you,