Average of MultiMode of a list of a list

Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
my_list = [[R1,G1,B1],[R2,G2,B2],...] is a list of red, green, blue value of a pixels. Each pixel has an R,G,B value.

I want to find the mode of the most common RGB value.
If there are multiple modes, I then need the average R, average G, average B

I feel like if I give some examples It'll explain what I am after:

my_list = [[1,2,3],[4,5,6],[1,8,9],[1,2,3],[1,8,9]]

The modes of my_list would be: [1,2,3],[1,8,9]

Average R (0th terms) = (1+1)/2=1
Average G (1st terms) = (2+8)/2=5
Average B (2nd terms) = (3+9)/2=6

Below is a similar question however the order of the sub-lists can get mixed up, and I also dont know how to get the average of all the 0th terms (R), average of all 1st terms (G), average of all the 2nd terms (B):

Any ideas?

Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages