BCC code problem

GarryJones

The following code works

Set objMail = Server.CreateObject( "CDONTS.NewMail" )
objMail.To = "(e-mail address removed); "&request.Form("email")
objMail.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
objMail.Subject = "From us!"

It sends to "to " and the adress collected on the form

But I need to add a bcc.

I try this

Set objMail = Server.CreateObject( "CDONTS.NewMail" )
objMail.To = "(e-mail address removed); "&request.Form("email")
objMail.Bcc = "(e-mail address removed)"
objMail.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
objMail.Subject = "From us!"

It sends to "to " and 2 copies to the the adress collected on the form
but none to the newly added bcc.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Garry Jones
Sweden
PS
Yes I realise this is not the right group but when I first got into
php I searched in google and found comp.lang.php.

My problems with finding a group...

There is no comp.lang.asp
Google have apparently decided that usenet is dead and there is now no
way to search for usenet groups. Group search results are intermingled
with zillons of web based forums. Web-based forums rarely work or they
charge money to see answers or make you join and spam you for years.
Usenet is still the best. My ISP dropped all usenet servers years
ago.

Now, maybe one of you nice guys can a) answer my question an b) point
me in the right direction for a suitibale traffiked usenet newsgroup
for help with asp questions.

Note: I did not chose to work with asp, php is enough for my needs but
I inherited an asp site that I now need to change. I think I
understand that asp is not the name of the programming language used
on asp sites. But I dont know the name of the programming language
used on asp sites so I am further stuck in my quest for an answer.