    3. Is this good mailing list for such questions?

    Sorry for my English - it isn't my native language :)

    Greetings, Åukasz.

    Åukasz DÄ…bek, Jun 28, 2008

  2. Åukasz DÄ…bek

    Lie Guest

    Because python is an free, open source software, there is no guarantee
    when a bug would be fixed, the only thing close to a guarantee is if
    you send a patch.
    The development front for Python is 2.6 trunk and py3k trunk, I don't
    know if 2.5.x is still being developed though 2.6 betas and 3.0's
    betas are being released.
    To some extent, yes, this mailing list is best for meeting with people
    who develops with python not develops python itself. Another list you
    might be interested is the python-dev mailing list, which is
    specifically for development of python itself.

    Lie, Jun 29, 2008