Best way to display and administer semi-structured data.

single threaded

What's the best design practice to follow when building an administrative
front-end to manage semi-structured data. For example, What's the best way
to manage the following xml data ? Master-Detail clearly falls short.
Also, what's the best way to store it in DB ? As a native xml or build
relational tables and shread the doc into the tables ?

<node1 attr1="xx1">
<node2 attr2="yy1">
<node3 attr3="zz1">
<node4 attr4 ="x" attr5="n1"></node4>
<node4 attr4 ="y" attr5="n2"></node4>
</node3>
<node3 attr3="zz2">
</node3>
</node2>
<node2 attr2="yy2">
<node3 attr3="zz3">
</node3>
<node3 attr3="zz4">
</node3>
<node3 attr3="zz5">
<node4 attr4 ="z" attr5="n3"></node4>
</node3>
</node2>
</node1>
<node1>...
</node1>

Thanks
SingleThreaded

single threaded

Hi,
I hope i posted this question to the correct discusion board. Please suggest
if this question should be posed to a different group.

Thanks
Singlethreaded