BGcolor of the table in header template

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by simon, Apr 21, 2004.

  1. simon

    simon Guest

    I have dataRepeater:

    <HeaderTemplate>
    cellspacing="0">
    </HeaderTemplate>
    <itemTemplate>
    <%#
    writeLine(0,DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"ts_id"),DataBinder.Eval(Cont
    ainer.DataItem, "timeStart"))%>
    </itemTemplate>
    <FooterTemplate>
    </FooterTemplate>

    I would like to know, how can I set in the writeLine function the
    background color of the table in header template.
    Is this possible?

    Thank you,
    Simon

    simon, Apr 21, 2004