Bind DS to DataGrid in CodeBehind

Wayne Wengert

I am trying to use codebehind (VSNet 2003) for the first time and I cannot
get a datagrid to bind to a dataset. I have an SQL Connection, a SQL
DataAdapter and a Dataset. The datagrid has the datasource set to the
dataset and the datamember is set to the adapter table. When I look at the
codebehind I don't see anywhere that the Dataset is "filled". Is that
something I have to code? The code in codebehind defines the connection, the
adapter and the dataset but I don't think it actually loads the dataset.

The examples on MSDN and most other web sites are for inline code.

TIA

Wayne