Bioinformatics Suite

Raghava

Dear Colleagues
As you know our group have developed number of webservers over the
years. I got lot of request related to i) availability of source
code; ii) perl scripts used to build software; iii) standalone
version of methods. In order to help our bioinformatics users
particularly young developers who wish to develop bioinformatics
programs; first time we are releasing source code (written in PERL)
for public. I hope these perl scripts will be useful for
bioinformatics community.

Codes are available from
http://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/gpsr/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpsraghava/

This is just starting, we will release all software to public in next
one year. I will appreciate you comment/suggestion/feedback on this
package GPSR.

Regards

Raghava
# Dr G P S Raghava, Scientist and Head Bioinformatics Centre #
# Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector-39A, Chandigarh, India #
# Phone: +91-172-2690557, Fax: +91-172-2690632
#
# Eadd: http://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/ (e-mail address removed) #
#=====================================================

sln

[...]

Sure, my comment is your a pig researcher sucking down grants and getting
everybody to earn it for free.

-sln

sln

Sure, my comment is your a pig researcher sucking down grants and getting
everybody to earn it for free.

-sln

But ya know. I hate to tell ya, but, you can write all the diffy-q, derivations,
analytical hocus-pocus you want, %99 of which are flawed. Oh, but why is it flawed?
Because, in my life, I have never seen such a generation to generation to generation,
of the most grant driven PhD Physicist in all history I've studied in the last 100
years, except Einstein. Statistically, humans would have another Einstein or 2 since
him given the exponential birth rate and technology.

But no. I'm thinking a PhD is as about as easy to get nowadays as a Mac hamburger.

Gigantic data gathering will not reveal anything without inspiration. Didn't they
ever tell you that?

Don't make me laugh!

-sln