Bound DataGrid Wizard with built in Update/Delete/Insert?

Mark

I have a repetitive task where I need to edit a table in SQL Server
through a web page. Nothing fancy, just populate a datagrid and use
the commands Insert/Update/Delete/Cancel.

Is there a quick and dirty way to do this within 60 seconds? I don't
care if I have to use those design-time connection and data adapter
objects. Or maybe there's a 3rd party tool?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark

Thanks Patrick but I know the basics on setting up a datagrid and
hooking up all the events to do inserts, updates and deletes.

I'm looking for an automated or even semi-automated way to perform
these actions for me, like a wizard. Even a tool to generate pages to
edit database tables in less than 60 seconds.

If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.