BoundColumn

tshad

I want to set the size of a BoundColumn, but can't seem to find a property
for that.

Is there way to say I want the column to be 80px or 20%?

Thanks,

Tom.

Marina

Set the Width property to the width you want. I don't think it can work on
percentages.

tshad

Marina said:
Set the Width property to the width you want. I don't think it can work on
percentages.

I tried that already and got the following error:

Parser Error Message: Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.BoundColumn' does not
have a property named 'Width'.

My boundcolumn statement looks like:

<asp:BoundColumn DataField="DatePosted"
HeaderText="Date Posted"
ReadOnly="true"
Visible="True"
Width="50"
SortExpression="DatePosted"/>

I would assume there is some way to handle this.

Thanks,

Tom

Marina

Sorry, I was thinking of something else when I was writing this response.

You can set the Width property of the ItemStyle. Try 'ItemStyle-Width' -
that's what pops up in vs.net, so I'm assuming you can set it that way. It
should support percentage widths.