$break

Discussion in 'Perl' started by hsvjap, Dec 12, 2008.

  1. hsvjap

    hsvjap

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2008
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi frens

    one more basic question!!

    i have this statement

    <page id="c_page_Diagnostics" visuals="visuals/menu/v_page_MenuPageVisual.tml" dataSource="@m_MenuModel.Diagnostics" >

    in this string, the "diagnostics " is to be changed!

    should i use $break command for (_) and (.) seperately and then club into a different array?

    or if there are any better solutions to this , do reply to me.

    thnx in advance
    hsvjap

    hsvjap, Dec 12, 2008