Button Problem

Rahul Borade

Hi,

I am facing one problem. I have 2 pages in my application.

Page1.aspx and Page2.aspx

On Page1.aspx I have one asp button. By clicking that button I redirect the
page to Page2.aspx. Page2.aspx page load event takes 30 seconds to execute.
So for that, I want to show a message to the User "Please wait while the
page executes ...".

For this, I have written a javascript function, which I call on button
click___

function Wait()
{
document.write("Please wait while the page executes ...");
}
The message can be seen properly, but the event never gets fire to server
because the document.write clears the page. Pease let me know any
alternative or solution to this problem. Thanks in advance...