C# client and Perl Soap::Lite Server

Eric

I am trying to make a webservice call from an asp.net web app. I have
added the web reference to my project, and I can create the webservice
object in my code. This object has the correct methods on it.
However, none of the methods have the expected prototype. They all
have return type of void and take no parameters. The web service
works with a perl script and the methods clearly take parameters and
return values in the perl script.

Has anyone experienced a problem like this?
Thanks