    I am try to use a webimage button because it give me the look I want to call
    a client side JavaScript.

    WR

    WhiskeyRomeo, Nov 16, 2007

  2. WhiskeyRomeo

    Riki Guest

    Use OnClientClick instead of OnClick (ASP.NET 2.0 or higher).

    Riki, Nov 17, 2007

  3. WhiskeyRomeo

    WhiskeyRomeo Guest

    Sorry, I forgot to mention this is 1.1 application. We are not quite ready
    to upgradie it to 2.0. Is there any solution for 1.1?

    WR

    WhiskeyRomeo, Nov 17, 2007
  4. WhiskeyRomeo

    Riki Guest

    Yes, you have to add the clientside onclick programmatically, like this
    (in Page_Load)
    If Not Ispostback Then
    myButton.Attributes.Add("onclick","JS_Function()")
    End If

    Riki, Nov 17, 2007