Can not use British date format with GB

Tan

Could anyone tell me how I can not use british date format using

<globalization culture="en-GB" uiCulture="en-GB"/> in the webconfig

with the line of code above i can not get the format is dd-MM-yyyy

I have to use

<globalization culture="en-IE" uiCulture="en-IE"/>

Can anyone please tell me why?

thank you

Tan

Tom.PesterDELETETHISSS

That's strange this piece of code :

<%@ Page Language="C#" Culture="en-GB" %>

<%
DateTime r = new DateTime();
r = DateTime.Parse("15/1/2001");
Response.Write(r);

%>

gives me

15/01/2001 00:00:00

Thats the same result I get when I set Culture to en-IE.
I also tested it in the web.config.

Let me know if you have any more questions..

Cheers,
Tom Pester