Can someone give me an example of the SNAME type ?

Rivka Miller

Can someone explain me the essential parts of this function,
specifically, with some examples of SNAME ? How should the SNAME look
like ?

DEFUN ("or", For, Sor, 0, UNEVALLED, 0,
doc: /* Eval args until one of them yields non-nil, then return
that
value. The remaining args are not evalled at all.
If all args return nil, return nil.
usage: (or CONDITIONS ...) */)
(args)
Lisp_Object args;