Can someone help me code this program for Instagram usernames?

Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
This program is called an Instagram Auto claimer, it must have the following requirements:
1. You can load a .txt with words
2. 1000+ words per second (Loops, keeps checking even after word list has been ran through)
3. Can last weeks without crashing, and without being monitored.
4. Ability to be able to login into 5+ instagram accounts that we will be using to check on.
5. It has to check if the name is taken or not taken and claim if it is not taken.
.
I don't know anything about code so if someone can give me pointers on how I could learn to code a program like this, much appreciated.