Can't refresh an .aspx page

Chumley Walrus

I've been trying to put an automatic 20 second refresh on an .aspx page
(that derives from a mobilewebform in VisualStudio.Net and MMIT), but
none of the below work :

<HEAD>
<NOSCRIPT>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="20; URL=main.aspx">
</NOSCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<BODY onload=setTimeout("location.href='main.aspx'",10000)>

----

----
C#
(in private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{

if (!Page.IsPostBack)
//{
// PopulateFields();
//}

Response.AppendHeader("Refresh", "20; URL=main.aspx");

Alex

A few obivous suggestions.

Select one option only i.e the following would work (I just checked)

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="2;url=http://localhost/default.aspx">

Why are you use appendheader. If you want to dynamically add the line then
place a literal control in the page and set it from the page load event.

Other suggestions would be check that you do not have a firewally preventing
pages loading automatically and also that the path is correct.

HTH

Alex