Cant start debugging - Tearing Hair From Scalp In HUGE CHUNKS !

Mr Newbie

I cant start debugging on my local machine although I can start without
debugging then attach to the aspnet_wp.exe process successfully and debug.

When I try to start I get the message

Unable to start debugging on the web server. You do not have permissions to
debug the server.

I have tried.

* Checking that I am in the debuggers and vs developers group on my local
machine ( This is where the app is )
* running a aspnet_regiis -i to enusre correct install
* Making sure the application has an application name
* Checked the IIS Settings are correct.
* Made sure my web.config debugging is set to true.

Any Ideas would be good !!!!

Alan Silver

Dont worry, I cured it myself.

Which is very nice for you, but doesn't help anyone else. How about
sharing your experience so that others can benefit?