Unable to start debugging on the web server

Hemant

I am getting a problem while running my project which is in vb.net 2005.
The error is while I running the error I gat a alret which saying "Unable to
start debugging on the web server. The web server could not find the
requested resource."
I have tried steps given in the below link but not get sucess.
http://www.geocities.com/vinnisharma/EnablingASPNETDebugging.htm

How to solve this ?
Please help me.
thanks ,
Hemant

Guest

I am getting a problem while running my project which is in vb.net 2005.
The error is while I running the error I gat a alret which saying "Unable to
start debugging on the web server. The web server could not find the
requested resource."
I have tried steps given in the below link but not get sucess.http://www.geocities.com/vinnisharma/EnablingASPNETDebugging.htm

How to solve this ?
Please help me.
thanks ,
Hemant

Please look also in MSDN

Error: Unable to Start Debugging on the Web Server
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dwesw3ee.aspx

Hope this helps

Hemant

thanks for your reply.
one more error : i am getting
Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME") is 0.0.0.0 while i am running my
project without the IIS .
[...]

Sorry, what do you mean "without IIS"?

Guest

Hi,
Thanks for ur reply.
without IIS means when i run the application with port number like
http://localhost:1231/abc.com/default.aspx
if I change the options and set http://localhost/abc.com/default.aspx it
give me the same error .
the error is unable to start debugging on the web server . The web server
could not find the rerquested resource.

thanks,
Hemant
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anon User"