CDO configuration

Guoqi Zheng

Sir

1, Can some one tell me what did I do wrong the configuration?? The
congiruation does not work....
2, what is "urn:schemas:mailheader:return-path"? What I want is a SMTP
"MAIL FROM" command, but not the field in mailheader...

Dim objCfg
set objCfg = server.CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")
Dim objCfgFlds
set objCfgFlds = objCfg.Fields

with objCfgFlds
.item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = CdoSendUsingPort
.item(cdoSMTPServer) = "217.170.3.24"
.item(cdoSMTPAuthenticate) = CdoAnonymous
.item(cdoSendEmailAddress) = "(e-mail address removed)"
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendemailaddress") =
"(e-mail address removed)"
.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:X-Mailer") = "Microsoft CDO guoqi zheng"
.item("urn:schemas:mailheader:return-path") = "(e-mail address removed)"
.item("urn:schemas:mailheader:sender") = "(e-mail address removed)"
.update
End with

response.Write(now())
response.Write(" it ends on ..")

Dim objMail
set objMail = server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")

with objMail
.Configuration = objCfg
.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
.TextBody = "here is some more spams"
.Subject = "spam "
.Send
End with
Set objMail = nothing

response.Write(now())

--
Kind regards

Guoqi Zheng
guoqi AT meetholland dot com
Http://www.mysite.com

Jennifer Smith

I am sorry, but I don't have an answer. I do however have a question.

Have you ever had success setting a different return-path ? When I try using
your code I actually get 2 different return paths set. I also have not had any
success setting another mail header.

Thanks for any insight.

Jennifer