CDO Error

JP SIngh

I am using CDO for sending emails for my asp application on Windows 2000
server.

The following code works with my login which has full permissions to the
server but gives the following error when I run the page from a testing
account which has minimal permissions.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0030'

Error in loading DLL: 'cdoConfig.Fields'

SubmitHoliday.asp line 478

The code in line 478 is With cdoConfig.Fields

Does anyone know why this happens?

sch = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/"
Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

With cdoConfig.Fields
.Item(sch & "sendusing") = 2 ' cdoSendUsingPort
.Item(sch & "smtpserver") = "lmcbridge1"
.update
End With

Set cdoMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

With cdoMessage
Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
.From = strFrom
.To = strTo
.cc = strcc
.Bcc = strBcc
.Subject = strSubject
.HTMLBody = strBody
.Send
End With

Set cdoMessage = Nothing
Set cdoConfig = Nothing
rs.close
set rs = nothing

TWilhelm

I am getting the smae error.

Anyone have any ideas or need any more info ?

Thanks
Tony W

TWilhelm

I am getting the same error.