Certificates for SSL

Bais

I'm building an asp (not .NET - can't switch) application and I'm using
pocketsoap to access a web service. However I need SSL for this web service
in the production enviroment. When I switch to SSL, I get a
pocketsoap-message saying "Error opening certificate store". I guess this is
due to the fact that the account the asp is running as does not have an
appropriate client certificate.
How do I install a client certificate?