Changing directories

Bill Burke

Hello,

On my (new and under construction) personal WEB site there's an instance of a
"calling page" (in the root of my site) calling a page two directories deep - so
far so good. How do I get back to the root of my site via a hyperlink? I've
tried ../ and // and any number of other combinatins. I'd hate use the site's
home page url - but will if I have to.

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Bill Burke
(e-mail address removed)

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Bill Burke scraped:
All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

To go back to the root directory, from any directory within the site,
you can use "/mypage.html", alternatively you can use "../" for *each*
level deeper than the root you are, eg. "../../mypage.html" will take
you two directories up.