changing imagebutton

hal

I'm trying to change the visibility of an imagebutton on a page after
all the controls have been used. When the page loads it displays a
disabled imagebutton1, but it's visible and imagebutton2 is
invisible. I have three controls a dropdownlist, textbox, and a
checkbox. I can get imagebutton1 to become invisible and imagebutton2
to become visible when the selectedindex changes for the dropdownlist
and checkbox individually. First I need to figure out how to switch
between imagebuttons when the user starts typing text in the textbox.
Then I need to figure out how to only change the image buttons once
all three controls have been used.

Thanks

bruce barker

this is all trival javascript/css. pickup any javascript cookbook

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)