Chicago

Kevin Spencer

I just flew in from Chicago with an elephant with a wooden leg named Smith.
How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know. So I bit him.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Ian Frawley

"Kevin Spencer" wrote in message

Thats weird I woke up the other day in a bankok hotel room with a missing
kidney and a three legged dog called tripod.
whats more there where 20 empty tubs of vasoline.

Ian Frawley

in message

Remember that if you ever try to find yourself and are infact successfull,
exchange addresses. I didn't and now I have moved and once again I am now
back at square one.

Mark Rae

Remember that if you ever try to find yourself and are infact successfull,
exchange addresses. I didn't and now I have moved and once again I am now
back at square one.

That's so true. A long time ago, someone gave me some good advice - they
said, "Go for it!". So I went for it, but it had gone...

Ian Frawley

in message
That's so true. A long time ago, someone gave me some good advice - they
said, "Go for it!". So I went for it, but it had gone...

I think your right - but the 'Just do it' ad campain by Nike was far too
confusing. I just did it and subsequently got arrested and sentenced to 25
years in prison. I never get the chance to wear Nike clothing but I do get
told to 'Just do it' quite often.