    possible to implement? Any code examples or suggestions in detail will
    be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Sri, Dec 18, 2009

  2. Sri

    Bob Barrows Guest

    I can't offer any specifics on CICS, but you will likely be communicating
    with the web service via the ServerXMLHTTPRequest object. Google will find
    you some examples, as will several articles on the www.aspfaq.com site.
    There are also some older articles on the 4guysfromrolla site that can be
    found by searching for "consuming web services using classic asp"

    Bob Barrows, Dec 19, 2009