CICS Web service from classic ASP

Sri

Hi,

I have a pre-written classic ASP application. I have to now modify
this to use web services written in CICS (Mainframes). Is this
possible to implement? Any code examples or suggestions in detail will
be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob Barrows

Sri said:
Hi,

I have a pre-written classic ASP application. I have to now modify
this to use web services written in CICS (Mainframes). Is this
possible to implement? Any code examples or suggestions in detail will
be appreciated.
I can't offer any specifics on CICS, but you will likely be communicating
with the web service via the ServerXMLHTTPRequest object. Google will find
you some examples, as will several articles on the www.aspfaq.com site.
There are also some older articles on the 4guysfromrolla site that can be
found by searching for "consuming web services using classic asp"